OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

There is no harm if you get inspired with your past and its success. But do you think it's good to keep ranting about it at the cost of your present? What do you think fellow...
Dear Friends I am going to village to celebrate holi festival. So I will not available to work till 7 March 2010. And wishing you all Happy holi in Advance.
Hai Maverick, i got my payment for Rs.1512.60 on 30-09-10 , but still know i didn't received the cheque. Plaese send me the details of the courier.
Which mobile os is having more craze now?
How your feelings about boddunan?
I am eager to know this months revenue share amounts. This is my first revenue share participation and I don't know regarding this. Can anybody elaborate the process to me?
Share your childhood sweet memories here
Judicial overreach is judicial activism and against the principle of division of functions between executive and judiciary. But judicial outreach is genuine right of people to...
Hi friends, Got married and am not able to be active on boddunan, and missing you all an boddunan, hope you guys remember me
In a mistaken operation, a patient was operated upon abdomen instead of mouth http://www.ptinews.com/news/3982233_Patient-operated-on-abdomen-instead-of-mouth.html Strange,...
SEO is a discipline designed so that when someone is blindly searching for something, and that happens to be your type of business or service that you come up relatively close to...
Failures are bound to happen , Because we are humans. And to err is human goes the saying. What do you have to say about those who are capable of turning the stones hurled at...
Hi Friends, I got an SMS "TD-MOB 2010" That says I won 500,000GB pounds In MICROSOFT-MSN Mobile Draw........ I think its cheating.............Please help me, Isnt it...
Sometimes same word is used with same meaning in different languages. For example, Apple and Orange has same meaning in both English and Malayalam Can you find out some more?
I welcome the governments first step taken for women safety. They appointed bus conductors who are well trained in martial arts will travel with women passengers. The new bus...
Which song would you select to Dance?
Sir Albert Einstein once said, " The world is dangerous place to live in ,not because of the people who are evil but because of the people who do not do anything about...
Why people love home pet animal but not hesitate to eat meat of animal?
He believes the politician in the joint commitee have doctored audio tapes to ruin the image of elected public member.
As we all know that the review section for products is aimed to get more outside traffic, please follow the below things when you write reviews. In the meta description field,...