Do you think Rahul Gandhi will change the image of the Indian Politics? :P
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
YES OFCOURCE HE HAS ABILITY TO CHANGE THE IMAGE OF INDIA LIKE HIS FATHER DID :woohoo:
I think it's unfair to make any comparison but I honestly believe Rajiv Gandhi was not meant to be in politics and rather circumstances thrusted him into it!
Well if comparision is done blaming Rajiv Gandhi is not good...as most of his family members including Indira Gandhi was not a prefect leader..Regarding Rahul gandhi I think he can be good politician if he gets some good experience in the political field...
It is imagined that being from a well political family he can change the image of Indian politics.But many other youth leaders are there.If all of them work together it may change the face of Indian politics.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Yes i do feel that Rahul gandhi can come out to be a good leader....I do feel he has those leadership quality....
@Abid

You are absolutely correct! Looking to a particular family to provide leadership is a ridiculous proposition and an insult to our common sense and sensibilities!
Yes Of-cource he has ability to change the image of India like his father and grand mother did
I personally don't like India being in the hands of a particular family.India need a change in political rule.
Yes, of course...
he will really change the whole image of India with his great thoughts over politics...
thanks for sharing your opinion dear..
thanks a lot for support
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.