OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

नवरात्री की हार्दिक सुभकामनाएँ आप सभी दोस्तों को मेरी तरफ से नवरात्री की हार्दिक सुभकामनाएँ | गर्भा जम कर खेलना
It has 47 events. 169 great people born on this day. 64 great people died on this day.
Just one day after the international Women's day the bill for 33% reservation for women in lok sabha and assembly elections was passed in rajya sabha. Let's celebrate it...
How to know that you are a diabetic. {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3870]}
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3874]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3875]}
All about the milk allergy in babies. The babies should not give milk of cow. This will cause allergies in babies.
Hai friends here i'm going to share all game download links... You too can share any game links...
Kerala Pradesh Congress President Ramesh Chennithala today said continuous stalling of Parliament will only lead to weakening of the democratic system in the...
Dear friends I got payment this month from Boddunan and I bought A domain name from that money and I started a free classified sites. You can write a blog at...
The Indian Cricket Captain earns about 1.3 crore per year apart from bonus from BCCI.His earnings from his association with Chennai Super Kings is Rs6 crore per year.He has over...
Hai My friend name swathi, a new comer joined our boddunan family. Let us welcome her. I wish all of you help her in understanding how to work and rules of this site. thank you
With the increased use of computers in offices we don't often write something on the paper.It looks strange and lazy if someone asks me to write 20 lines in a go.I have literaly...
My most memorable event in my life is 'Candle Lighting Ceremony" which is the final day of Under Graduation at The American College which is located at Madurai. This...
Congrees is planning another rail fare hike. http://zeenews.india.com/business/news/economy/another-rail-fare-hike-soon_69600.html
At my back of house a cat cries yesterday on tree for about 20 minutes.....What to do of that horrible voice.. Is it ok It is said that they cry after seeing ghost.Please...
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10539]}
Sir Albert Einstein once remarked:"If my theory of relativity is proven successful,Germany will claim me as a German,and France declare that I am citizen of the world.Should...
There are many religions exist in the world, but which one is the best? You might say, God is one but prayed differently, then why people fight against each other on the name of...
Let all of us list our 3 most favourite songs and see whether at least one of our friends have one of them in his list. Songs may be a filmy, Bhajan, pop or any thing else of...
Boddunan need to improve page performance. I am seeing its forum page taking more time to open pages then previous.