OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

16 killed, several injured in stampede in Haridwar. At least 16 people, mostly women, were killed and several others injured in a stampede during a religious ceremony attended...
Have you feel nervous at the time on interview.
well i have wrote a article on this topic. I have included this here so that i can get some suggestions on it. Topic :...
Again Petrol price hikes of 70 paise. Government waited for political results and hiked price petrol...
Days have passed since I have posted a Love topic :cheer: . I know, most of the members are love allergic ;) . Yet, for those persons who like this post, am posting this one :P...
Is life so harsh when u'r DAD xpires & all responsiblity come 2 u r u tested till u live
I will be on leave for 2 months as I had an injury to my leg when playing cricket. Doctor told to take two months rest in bed with out moving leg so much. So I miss you all of...
I notice that is so, with people becoming more brash by the day and using impolite language in public places with utter disregard for others..one wonders what next ? and how far...
Indian captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni on Thursday made a surprise revelation that he may retire from Test cricket if he is to play in the 2015 cricket World Cup. "If I...
Now union government of India will pass food security bill in next month . Is it bribe to voters? Is it means of earning for congress workers and burocrates? Is it good to feed...
The jails are intended on rule book for detaining under trial prisoners in safe custody and imprisoning the convict according to court sentence. The jails are supposed to work...
Many reach peaks of glory. But very less stay on the Peak remaining as Numero Uno, the number ONE. Why it is so ? Which is difficult, Reaching Peak or staying at the peak for...
In work almost all time this occur. If the superior person not listening to our query how to handle the situation. If the people is flexible we can say and they understand the...
Is it right that top politicians like Lalu, Jayalalitha and others keep on receiving VIP treatments even after they have been convicted of a crime? Is this not a gross misuse of...
I found these two articles with identical titles and more or less same content posted by the same...
Do you feel you are inspiring member of boddunan who inspire to new member?
How often you remember and call your near and dear ones
If we carefully watch the things around us, we can see that nature itself is a great teacher. Of course, it teach us many things. For example, a night tells us that day is not...
DIDNT GOT CHEQUE TILL NOW. A month finished after seeing my name on recent payment section stilll cheque not gotten. what should i do
BJP has characterized the proposed communal violence bill as discriminatory against majority community and against federal structure....