Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let us see the rain drops. What do they have to say?
When they touch the ground, they are able to wash of many things from its surface. Same is the case of human beings also. Many changes and happiness, if brought inside our mind can dissolve many of our problems. Isn't it?

Another explanation....
Rain is similar to tears.
Our mind is sometimes like a sky full of dark clouds.....full of tensions and pressures. But if we are able to release them in the form of tears, our mind will become more clear like a clear sky after rain. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
Friends,
Don't you have any new ideas with you? :)

Meera sandhu
I am learning a lot from nature every day. I am working on a book that is all about our country and its tourist attractions. Most of the places I am visiting and writing on my personal experiences, right from Himalayas to Kanyakumari. Nature has so much to teach.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Alam, you should not say " are you see a mountain". You should say are you seen a mountain " Or did you see the moutain.

sarala, can we say 'are you seen a mountain'?
I think, 'have you seen a mountain' is more correct. What do you say? Am I not right?

Come on guys we are here to express our views and not giving lessons about how to write correct English here. Lets make it a friendly place rather than ....you know what I mean. :woohoo:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

First of sunil, try to stop posting replies continuously in the same forum. If it repeat again, action will be taken. Remaining upto you. this is the second time am reminding you.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Thank you said by: suni51
Sunil don't repeat please.You should wait until one answered.Otherwise write in one post.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
What else.....?
A setting sun asks us to take a short rest before we can start a next day. Isn't it? ie. Even if we work, we should take rest also :)
What can moon teach you?
Anyone has any idea. Let me think :whistle: You also do the same.
I want this question to be answered by someone else.
suning_2012-02-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5374]}
Moon teaches to gently glow in the hearts of all!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5374]}
Moon teaches to gently glow in the hearts of all!!

Really nice idea. :P
What else can it teach us? :whistle:
There are infinite stars in the sky. But only one moon. We should always try to be unique among those 1000 stars and create our own identity. Everyone notices the moon more than stars. :cheer:
Am I right?
0002053E_2012-02-15.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 5381]}
Yes, as I can't see you!!!
stelle12.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.