Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I agree jayen. Some of my near ones are also abroad. I contact them either through email or converse on ORKUT. We meet many on occasion like marriage ceremony.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I do this very frequently to maintain a good relation with everyone...i would like to have contact with my best friend throughout the day. i keep sending sms .
Unfortunately i really dont have good friends so even though i try to maintain good relationship with relatives they try to avoid it.. I do my part my wishing them on birthdays and saying hi sometimes but never except the same response from them.. :(

Though i like to help many times and cannt avoid as its my weakness many people just take it as advantage..i dont know whether in such cases i am doing right or wrong...
Rajani. i really wonder that you dont have good friends. always try to make friends everywhere you go. do have some good relationship.
Rajani there should be no expectations when it comes to relationships. Just keep on communicating even if its a one way communication. They will surely reciprocate. Also dont relate one failed relationship to other relations.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
The people who dont have near ones can go ahead and create new relations too.

i do the frequently to be in touch with all.and it important nowsday as u can meet them...atleast u can call them
I think meeting them all frequently is very important rather than just talking on phone to them.

very often i call up my dear and near ones...
I always remeber my near and dear ones and always in touch with them through call and email.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.