Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The way of expression has changed in today's generation. More colorful and proverb type sentences are being used by youngsters. A big contribution goes to our bollywood, hollywood and tv serials. Who are responsible for this? We? Our education system? Our elders? Who is the culprit?

To a certain extent I can understand how it is with teenagers and youngsters since they have their own lingo and vocabulary, but that need not interfere with their manners in general.I see that they behave differently given the situation and people...But when there is no basic courtesy anywhere, it becomes a disturbing trend...

I find some of them indulging in atrocious conduct and at times amazingly the presence of elders act as 'triggers'!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

I have seen this happen time and again, when you see a cocky , badly behaved and arrogant kid you can be sure that there is a boastful and self indulgent parent behind it, this is my experience from my own students...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The way of expression has changed in today's generation. More colorful and proverb type sentences are being used by youngsters. A big contribution goes to our bollywood, hollywood and tv serials. Who are responsible for this? We? Our education system? Our elders? Who is the culprit?

To a certain extent I can understand how it is with teenagers and youngsters since they have their own lingo and vocabulary, but that need not interfere with their manners in general.I see that they behave differently given the situation and people...But when there is no basic courtesy anywhere, it becomes a disturbing trend...

I find some of them indulging in atrocious conduct and at times amazingly the presence of elders act as 'triggers'!!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

The types seem to believe that the elders and anyone above the age 30 are ancient and should be ridiculed, I know such types really well!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I have seen this happen time and again, when you see a cocky , badly behaved and arrogant kid you can be sure that there is a boastful and self indulgent parent behind it, this is my experience from my own students...

You are very right, indulgent and boastful parents encourage such behavior in children and they also seem to take pride when their child is abusive and rude to others! Its an appealing quality in their eyes!! :sick:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
yes, I too notice this thing in alot of public places, not only public places but also in public programs like tv news. They also using such language while providing us news.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.