OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

What first aid should we do for a person who is effected with food poison.
Giving incentives for getting good results to students will benefit them?
This look is very nice and all the pages are working properly. But you can add latest articles,referrals,hot on forum in the homepage like older design. So that people know...
If a married man fall in love with another girl, What should he do?
Do you think that India and Pakistan relationship will be better after the visit of Pakistan foreign minister's visit?
People have become overly dependent on technology do you agree?
Mahindra Satyam in hunt for 3,000 techies New Delhi, Sep 13: For the first time after 2009, Mahindra Satyam, the new brand entity of Satyam computers, decided to hire 3,000...
Correct me if i am wrong. From what i have noticed, people view either the Latest articles from the Articles listed in the Home page or at the extreme end the oldest / generally...
is boddunan taking fare decision on prize distribution?
Hi, I received my very first cheque today from boddunan. I m very happy & would like to thanks the moderators & the owner for the same. :) One thing i wanted to...
Ok.. So, from the reply posted by maverick in another thread, i think there awaits a new year surprise for boddunan members.. B) :cheer: Maverick is ready to announce...
Hi All, I just wanted to share few facts/statistics of boddunan for the year 2009, in fact the last 8 months (Boddunan started in the last week of April 2009) Total...
hi friends, everyone has a role model in their life. my role model is WARREN BUFFET who is yours?
A strong tremor lasting 5-6 seconds shook the capital at 11.28pm on Wednesday, forcing residents to run out of their houses in various parts of the city. The Met department said...
Here is the oat meal breakfast enjoy it http://gomestic.com/cooking/oatmeal-breakfast/
Newly built Terminal 3 (T3) of Indira Gandhi International Airport will start operating from Saturday, Oct 30, for the domestic carriers. Various domestic flights like...
The is no sign of a West Bengal undercover police officer Partha Biswas, and an NGO worker and activist Soumyajit Basu who went missing more than 72 hours ago in the state. Their...
OS
Can any one explain the uses of Android os?
The 1884 vintage car is sold for 46.2 lakh dollars in auction.
Manu Joseph has bagged The Hindu Best Fiction Award 2010 for his debut novel Serious Men.