OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

what would you prefer doing ..telling your kids that santa does not exist..or keeping the faith of santa alive in their minds..?
I did not hate anybody. you?
what can women do if Corrupttion from all level is there what r u'r option to help a comman man who get suffocated in life full of corruption
Our progress and pleasure depend upon when we walk that extra mile which makes the difference.. A tortoise makes progress only when it sticks its neck out. {CJATTACHMENT...
The Argentine soccer star Lionel Messi is receiving wide publicity to be a soccer sensation and as good as the legendary Dieogo Maradona.What do you think?
Have you used flip kart to buy online. How to use it?
“Honestly, I don't have time to hate people who hate me, because I'm too busy loving people who love me” I do not know who said it but whoever said it said it well. :)
Hi ! I am trying to configure Port Address Translation using the commands below. What I am trying to accomplish is to overload the IP 170.168.2.1 which is also int s0/0's IP...
When we get out of theater after seeing certain films, we may say, "This film is really great. It really holds a message for society to learn. We should do like...
Do you believe in love marriage or arrange marriage? Which is more successful in you views.
I got 1602 rs on 5th april 2011 but still i does not got payment what is the reason is this is a fake site .
It's sure, cartoon is the biggest entertainment for kids. Yet, I feel that they are doing more harm to them than doing good. What's your opinion about cartoon channels.........
In older boddunan the cash award for an article was displayed in the page itself along with author name. But in this new look, I do not find any way to know that. yes, you...
Full details about OverClocking http://masterstalk.co.cc/viewtopic.php?f=90&t=422
How many of you are from mumbai. I am from mumbai.
Love is hell...Any one can tell me is it right or wrong??
I am anxiously waiting for that day
Sarala or Santosh Kumar Singh just added my karma. Please answer. i just wish to test whether my guess is true.
Here is the link. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/jalandhar-woman-delivers-baby-on-twitter/131086-3.html?from=tn
I wish you to all active member and boddunan team for happy crishmas