Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Are you see a Mountain.What mountain Teach us?

Mountain Teach us to keep working even in the condition that is not in favour of you.Just like mountain stand in every climatic condition and in any condition.
basic thing nature teach us is that we should form an equilibrium with our surrounding like all other animals.....but what humans do is,rule then ruin and move forward.
Are you a new user.Welcome to here on our family on Boddunan.
Yes Mr.Manish you are right Today no one follow the basic Rules of nature.They create their own sources and they run toward with thier own source.They do many thing which was against the nature too.Try to learn from animals how they coperate with nature and maintain their existence.
Are you a new user.Welcome to here on our family on Boddunan.

Hello Alam,
He joined us before you

Meera sandhu
Alam, you should not say " are you see a mountain". You should say are you seen a mountain " Or did you see the moutain.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes Sarala Mam i am little bit weak but i try to improve it.Nice to see that you help me on every step.
Its ok alam, As your english more poor so am helping you. whatever mistakes i correct just keep in your mind and dont repeat

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Due to nature man learnt many thing's. He changed according to nature this is old story but now he used to destroy nature.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Alam, you should not say " are you see a mountain". You should say are you seen a mountain " Or did you see the moutain.

sarala, can we say 'are you seen a mountain'?
I think, 'have you seen a mountain' is more correct. What do you say? Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.