DIDNT GOT CHEQUE TILL NOW. A month finished after seeing my name on recent payment section stilll cheque not gotten. what should i do

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please do reply to Maverick regarding the issue. You may be guided with the right answer...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
What for a month? you should have sent a PM to maverick. this problem would have been solved earlier.
Fouzan, It is good to wait for a cheque for 3 weeks...... But as it is too late, you can once clarify with the payment details with the moderator..

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Have you chequed the address details you have provided here in boddunan. This seems to be serious issue.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
I think some thing somehwere has gone wrong.I faced a problem with the courier who was about to return it.Why don't you send a PM to Maverick?
oh you should pm Maverick soon one month is a big period .
just private message maverick your query .. its the best and fast method to get reply... .........

Get hot offers& tricks for Indians..Hurry!!
www.IndianOffer.blogspot.com
please maverick make a reply

Mohammed Fouzan wrote:
[quote]please maverick make a reply[/quote]

Your cheque was sent along with Jobin's on 25th June. He got is yesterday so most probably you will get it by a day or two. If not, please PM me and I will arrange a duplicate one.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.