OpenMeans Forum

Welcome, Guest

Discuss about any general topics on this forum. It can be entertainment or politics or games or anything you likes the most.

Topics [General Discussions]

Which day is most frustration day of week? I feel more frustration of saturday due to less traffic for our contents.
Hello friends i came with a new discussion and an interesting topic for you... In these days i felt this : The Mean Of Love Is Changing Into Sex In Bollywood And Hollywood...
Dealing with a parnter. http://healthmad.com/mental-health/dealing-with-a-flirtatious-partner/
Eye excercises for stressed eyes. http://living.oneindia.in/health/wellness/2011/eye-exercises-stress-eyes-210911.html
How to become moderator or admin?
Indian Army personnel broke a world record by being the only team in the world to cross a staggering distance of 1000 meters carrying 48 persons on a single moving 500 cc Royal...
Life quotes {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3918]} {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 3919]}
Should I write Spiritual Articles here ? Do you think it will receive good response and cash credits if it is good ? I don't think many people nowadays believe in such things.
Friends extremely sorry. I am late in posting this forum. Belated Happy Guru Nanak Jayanti.
Have you done anything to make your old age life good?
Is anybody from Bihar here at boddunan? I have tried to find but I haven’t found one.
Dear Friends, Please share the name of the place here where you went for your first honeymoon. It will be fun if many replies comes. :) Bachelors/Spinsters, You also...
How to develop positive attitude and positive thinking in us? Tell your few experiences
Does people pray for getting profit like share market ,promotion getting good marks is it
I invite your interpretations of the following Visual {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9172]}
Whenever I think of the goals of our life I am reminded of this famous remark of Benjamin Franklin : "If you would not be forgotten as soon as you are dead,either write...
Mehandi {CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10382]}
Hello. And Bye.
In many households in the south the son is made to bear the burden of not only getting his sisters married but keep on spending for occasions like deepavali by gifting expensive...