Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
oh i may be not that must inspiring for boddunan users but i would like to hard work a lot and inspire others.
That's a very good resolution and if we all put in a few hours I am sure that's going to do wonders for the site.
First of all I would like thank each and every member for taking boddunan to this level.

Guys.. I would like to mentioned one point that no member can spend his full time every day continuously for long time on a single website. He/she at one point of time needs change and switch to some other task or website. However, the member will return back surely after some time if he loves the website. This is quite common.

Since we have very few active members earlier we noticed this change. However once the number of active members increases day by day, you will not notice this as new active members will come and old ones will go and vice-versa.

So I believe we will see old members soon here like Raj who came back recently.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I agree that it's just not possible for any member to remain active all the time and if the involvement becomes rotational it would good for the site.
i agreed with you chinmoymukherje :) e
Thanks Akash! Hope to see you very active on the site! All the best!
I don't think i am yet inspiring member because i am 4 months old member of site only.
I my view inspiring member of the site are
santosh sir because his active part on all the sections and on 1st place.

ceeem sir because again active part on all the sections and on 2nd place

deepti mam the point machine of boddunan now the editor.

Abid sir and Gulshan sir active part on forums by giving great suggestions,,topic also work to promote site.

I think these 5 members are inspiring members of boddunan.Wish them all the very best.And also the to all the members of the boddunan.

I think most inspiring member of boddunan site in all the members mind is maverick sir.
Thanks Jasmeet!It's so nice of you to put in such praise in glowing terms.Do I deserve them!! It should be a collaborative effort and everyone is contributing to the growth and popularity of this site.
As per my knowledge these member are inspiring new members

Maveric sir is our boss so he is number on
my self(Santosh)
Ceem
Sunny Singh
Deepti
Meen
Gulshan
Abid
Sobhagya
Lohit
Sridevi
Aastha
Kalyani
Jasmeet
Jayen
Rakesh
Satish(very cool member and post article nice)

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.