Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes Dada sunny already advised the team to take suggestion from Sourav Ganguly who is available there now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i think media is coming too harsh on dhoni and the rest of the team...yes we have lost 6 matches in a row overseas but were the no. 1 team some time back..we shouldnt forget that.
and i think dhoni said that without giving much tought into his word.
Accusation is not wrong.This could make them feel that,they have to do good in next 2 matches.

Want to make each day Accountable

Its really surprising that Dhoni has uttered such words. But it might simply be due to frustration. He will be back again.
yes,he should take his words and should fight back in 3rd Test match,which is going to be played tomorrow.

Over work, tight schedules etc are ruining cricketers' abilities and hence they not able to give consecutive good performances. My opinion is , reduce number of games. It will surely help cricketers.

Meera sandhu
I think his Confidence was down,since before the match he tells that he wants to retire from test cricket.

Not only Dhoni many players need to retirement.In third test India 161/10 and Australia 149/o. What does it mean?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
haha..youre right ram after today's performance its not dhoni hinting todarwds retirement anymore rather the world hinting dhoni and his men to retire :laugh:
A very unwisely poor statement from Indian captain and today's proceedings at WACA are going to hit him more!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.