It becomes necessary some times to talk in a language that can't be understood by the others around you. In this respect Body language comes in handy. Using gestures and movements of the body one can send a message to the other person as easily as spoken communication.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9166]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9167]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9168]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"Ishaarom ko samachle tho
Raaz ko raaz rehne do"..right? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

In my case.....no
Let me think about encoding a secret language from now onwards :whistle: :whistle:

Babuji, it would have better if placed under humour catagory :cheer: :P

Meera sandhu
"Ishaarom ko samachle tho
Raaz ko raaz rehne do"..right? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

In my case.....no
Let me think about encoding a secret language from now onwards :whistle: :whistle:

Babuji, it would have better if placed under humour catagory :cheer: :P

Is that so? ok, still you can unleash your humorous traits. i look forward for it.
As we are staying away from home town, no need for such isharaas as our neighbours and relatives are not here.
Yet, let me try to adopt a new method....deeply inspired from this thread

Meera sandhu
As we are staying away from home town, no need for such isharaas as our neighbours and relatives are not here.
Yet, let me try to adopt a new method....deeply inspired from this thread

It's not just to maintain secrecy, a subtle gesture and gentle nod of the head will add some spice between the couple even though there is 100 % freedom. . i HAVE LOT OF FREEDOM IN THE HOME. No possible intruders will be there still we indulge in occasional Body language script. Anyhow, i can understand you. . these things vary from individual to individual.
Sometimes we use it at home but depends upon situation and this type of body language influence a great.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Sometimes we use it at home but depends upon situation and this type of body language influence a great.

Body language has to be used sparingly for very limited occasions. Overusage will lead to confusion and convey wrong messages.
Yes gestural communication is very important. It can be shown to anybody who knows us better and can understand or gestures. I don't have a spouse as yet. However, it seems very romantic for the couples who off and on use gestures to communicate.
It becomes necessary some times to talk in a language that can't be understood by the others around you. In this respect Body language comes in handy. Using gestures and movements of the body one can send a message to the other person as easily as spoken communication.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9166]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9167]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 9168]}

After getting spouse, I will try to answer this question definitely. Wait for sometime.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/
We don't use gestures to communicate with each other when we are with our relatives or friends. I used to see her to convey what i want or what i need to do her in between a talk with my friends or relatives. She will easily understand that.
We don't use gestures to communicate with each other when we are with our relatives or friends. I used to see her to convey what i want or what i need to do her in between a talk with my friends or relatives. She will easily understand that.

That speaks of all. You just saw. And she picked up. Is it not the power of body language?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.