The topic is locked.
Wish all my friends of boddunan family HAPPY NEW YEAR-2012.
The lights in the world with all the children Smiles.. I Wish U that your all dreams comes True.. HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4433]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4434]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 4435]}
images_2011-12-31.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
images2.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
images3.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I reciprocate the new year greetings heartily and sincerely hope that our members will get success for all they stand and attain happiness, prosperity and health for themselves and families.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I too wish you all boddunan a prosperous and Happy Newyear

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

A very HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my boddunan members. Hope,we get all happiness in this year and let our all dreams are fulfilled.

Want to make each day Accountable

this post can be locked as new year started already 1 week over.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think you should report this to the moderator Sasi.You cant expect any more posts. Can be locked.
I think you should report this to the moderator Sasi.You cant expect any more posts. Can be locked.

@ arun,

Anyone can report to lock the thread by clicking the icon "Report to moderator" on right side of every post.

Vinu
This topic was created on 1st January,so i think there is nothing wrong in this post. I don't think,moderator should close this post.

Is it so that Only on New Year,we can post here ?
Come on ! members,we can't block every post.

ronark you are correct we cant able to close all posts. but, this thread has been created on 1st of January. now wishing new year is not nice i think as it almost 11 days gone. so to avoid unnecessary discussions we can close this thread i think. :unsure:

Vinu
All members will naturally understand that New year is arrived and we should stop wishing it here.So,no body would wish from now.

All members will naturally understand that New year is arrived and we should stop wishing it here.So,no body would wish from now.

yes, i agree with you ronark.

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.