Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
WHy are you both quaralling for the name of spouse like a monkeys. :laugh: ;) :P :angry: :unsure: :ohmy:

Why he is not telling?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6459]}

Meera sandhu
as im unmarried, i dont have any special persons in my life. i am waiting for the special person. If someone i will let you know in future.. :) :cheer:

Vinu
as im unmarried, i dont have any special persons in my life. i am waiting for the special person. If someone i will let you know in future.. :) :cheer:

In some thread, I read, you will only have a love marriage. Is it true kanna? :P

Meera sandhu

In some thread, I read, you will only have a love marriage. Is it true kanna? :P

Yes, i do only love marriage.. i am searching for the special person... :cheer:

Vinu
Love marriage thats great. But first study the person whether she is correct for you or not then only you marry

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, i do only love marriage.. i am searching for the special person... :cheer:

Why are you hiding truth...? I know, she is working along with you in textile industry. Am I not right?

Meera sandhu
Oh vinod is that true. Tell us about her please :)

WHy are you both quaralling for the name of spouse like a monkeys. :laugh: ;) :P :angry: :unsure: :ohmy:

Why he is not telling?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6459]}

Still I am waiting :angry:

Meera sandhu
Vinodh I will say details how to marry in Aarya samaj. :) :)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Oh sasi, you have good experience about the marriage in Arya samaj right?

I think there is no arya samaj in Tamil Nadu. There may be some other samaj

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.