Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes, mistakes adds our experiences.
Have you ever thought, we can learn from our successes also.?
What do you say?
Is it because, we remember our mistakes more than our successes?

Meera sandhu
Whenever we make mistakes, as usual we say, "I will make it an experience. I have learned from my mistake. I will never repeat it".
Everyone of us say same words several times. Actually, how many times are we remembering it before committing the same mistake?
Do you have such experiences in life, when you made a mistake a lesson and achieved something really great?
If so, share some.

I am the one who try not to repeat mistakes already committed, although no one can guarantee something by chance or by ignorance. Any way, I try my best no to do same mistakes again. That shows us in bad light.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am the one who try not to repeat mistakes already committed, although no one can guarantee something by chance or by ignorance. Any way, I try my best no to do same mistakes again. That shows us in bad light.

Yes, of course our mistakes can be made our energy chargers to move forward and not falling into same hole again

Meera sandhu
It happens to me several times that i repeat the same mistake but in different way . For example in my office i usually do mistake while caring for employees.
I used to believe people blindly. but i used get deceived. so from then I stopped believing people until trust occurs

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I used to believe people blindly. but i used get deceived. so from then I stopped believing people until trust occurs

But we can't stop believing people. If so, we can't move forward. We will only receive dissatisfaction, nothing else. But don't believe people blindly. That's all. :) :P

Meera sandhu
It's better to commit mistakes and learn from them than lead a life committing no mistakes and learning nothing!!
It's better to commit mistakes and learn from them than lead a life committing no mistakes and learning nothing!!

As a writer quote, "A life without experiences is not suited to live"

We can't see true beauty of sea by standing at sea shore itself. To see its real beauty, one should loose the sight of the shore.

Meera sandhu

In my case this is altogether different, I never distrust any one unless proved otherwise. Have faith, faith is the key.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I always learn through my mistakes and always try not to repeat these in future :) .At work place many times i do things wrong but don't repeat those again as i know if i repeat those again my BOSS won't leave me for it. :laugh: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.