Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We don't use gestures to communicate with each other when we are with our relatives or friends. I used to see her to convey what i want or what i need to do her in between a talk with my friends or relatives. She will easily understand that.

That speaks of all. You just saw. And she picked up. Is it not the power of body language?

Yes. Its the power of body language and also the understanding between us and also it exposes how well she know about me.
We don't use gestures to communicate with each other when we are with our relatives or friends. I used to see her to convey what i want or what i need to do her in between a talk with my friends or relatives. She will easily understand that.

That speaks of all. You just saw. And she picked up. Is it not the power of body language?

Yes. Its the power of body language and also the understanding between us and also it exposes how well she know about me.

Above all such gestures add zing to the marital life.
I simply tell what i just want to convey to my spouse.I don't use any type of body language.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I simply tell what i just want to convey to my spouse.I don't use any type of body language.

There are always options
Not only with spouse, we can use body language to our family members and parents and friends to say something without the notice of others

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No Bigbro- I never use secret gestures but ask straight forward without any hesitation to act according to situation. I have nothing hidden but on 'as is where is basis' :) .

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No Bigbro- I never use secret gestures but ask straight forward without any hesitation to act according to situation. I have nothing hidden but on 'as is where is basis' :) .

That's great.There may not be secrets between you two. But you may be having some secrets strictly meant for 'YOU and YOU' only. In such cases you have to take the help of Body language.
I still don't have my spouse, but yes, I would like to do it. It feel interesting and exciting.

Want to make each day Accountable

Not only spouse we do body language actions to pass message to our friends relatives and our family members.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sometime when any guest arrives my house and I just need some thing from the market I just use some eye expression and call my spouse.He could easily understand that.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.