suggest a movie in which hero is Muslim and Heroine is Hindu.

You can suggest of any language movie

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I unexpected saw a very bad Telugu movie called Avvakay Biriyani there hero is Muslim and herione is Hindu.
Sarala it is not hindi, it is hindu.The famous hit hindi movie BOMBAY was like this.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I haven't seen or I don't remember any such film.Bombay is a film in which heroine is Muslim and hero is Hindu.
I can't think a movie where hero was a muslim, Bombay is the film which comes to my mind, but the hero was a hindu and heroine was a muslim in it

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

ammmm actually i don't know about movies more ya one is there i think it was Fiza in which ritik was hero in muslim and i don't know about the herione's religion.
Please don't bring religion, caste, creed into boddunan. The answer for your question is Hindi Movie Veer Zeera where Shah Rukh Khan played the lead role with preity zinta her counterpart. They both belong to different religion.
Thank you friends for answering my query and some are requesting not to talk about religion .I hope i didn't criticized any religion . I just tried to know about a particular religion I feel there is no wrong in this

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.