Discuss: Can schools admit junk food in their campus?

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't think so they should allow junk food since it is not healthy..... and a majority of the children's day is spent in the school.....
In general they allow junk food stalls which are major attractions for children...but it should not be allowed, instead they can keep some health food or some calories conscious food ... :) :)
It should not be allowed as the vendors sell foodstuff which carry health hazards!
surely school cant and should not provide junk food, they should be careful in cultivating the children with good habit.
I am in favor keeping a strict vigil on school campuses not only on the quality foodstuff sold but on some other highly dangerous activities.I have heard that some people even sell drugs to students!
Many school don't allow the junk food to be eaten by kids in school. Junk food contains harmful fat for kids which can make them obese and in future lead to more dangerous ailments.
Food should always play a key role in enhancing the health and immunity of the children. So, Junk food should not be allowed inside campus.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.