Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is not true for all time. Some times they are same thinking.If anybodies comment is not matching with others then how we are progressing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think every person may have his own opinion if your opinion match with him then he will be agree otherwise disagree.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I normally prefer arguing with persons who have an open mind. A person who has preconceived notions is best left to himself or herself!
@ Chinmoy....

Yes, I agree with you on the pretext that arguing with a person with a preconceived mind is just like banging your head against the wall.... :)
they dislike other opinion because there is a superity system among all the people today they show greater than other.
When it comes about opinions either of the two things could happen, that is, either one can agree or disagree with it and I think it basically a human nature either to disagree or agree about a particular opinion and we should take it easy and sportingly.... :)
Opinions can always vary and the ultimate test is their logicality!
when we are in a feeling that our opinion is only right at that time we cant accept others opinion so we will disagree.

SurekhaRamesh
Every one will have their own opinions.there will be variations from one opinion to other opinion.So a person feel their opinion is absolutely correct and they feel that others opinion is not correct so people disagree with others opinions

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.