My friends, specially those who are old on this site, - can you tell me is it worth spending more time Forum or should post our articles more?
Where one can earn more? On the Forum section or on Article section?
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My friends, specially those who are old on this site, - can you tell me is it worth spending more time Forum or should post our articles more?

According to present point system cash credits can be earned more from articles only. Though other section can not be ignored the points are reduced and it needs lot of time to get a score for getting revenue sharing. But I still think Admin should introduce some cash earning programs in forums and other section too. ( just a opinion) :)
If Admin comes up with other earning opportunities other than articles then sure it will be of great help for everyone.
Thank you said by: Rajani K

Earning more is not a single activity. An overall but balanced activity in all spheres of activity will work. No short cuts whatsoever
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I feel with my experience writing article is the best way to earn cash from Boddunan. one has to work very hard to earn revenue shares by accumulating points through participating in the forums. :blink:
I feel with my experience writing article is the best way to earn cash from Boddunan. one has to work very hard to earn revenue shares by accumulating points through participating in the forums. :blink:

Yes that's true SAnjeev but I think forums and other sections are interesting. So if some cash credits are introduced then maybe more member will get attracted.
You may earn more in articles section. You get instant credit for articles whereas in forum you get share at month end. This depends on your writing capacity, language skills. I feel that you should daily participate in forums also in addition to writing articles. Forum discussions may give you some idea for writing articles also. Now you get points for reading articles also. So reading published articles will also help you writing your own articles. Forum section, articles, questions answers and others really complement each other.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

It really depends on how much time you are willing to spend here. If you wish to spend only a limited time then writing articles will get you more money. Writing articles on current trends, issues, with good keywords etc. will earn you more cash credits. If you submit at least 4-5 articles per day, then better you earn. '
But if you have more time on your hand then writing articles plus participating in forums and other sections will earn you points that will help you earn part of the revenue here. So you need to think first on the time factor and then decide which option works best for you.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

it's better to take fun of everything :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
yet, if your aim is only earning you can concentrate on articles. but if you want a little fun and communicate with others, spend a little time in forum too....
half hour per day is enough. i assure, you gain a lot in return :cheer:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.