The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I bought two coins weighting 50gm from Tanishka for about 48K each. Now value almost 4 times in 4 years.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I bought two coins weighting 50gm from Tanishka for about 48K each. Now value almost 4 times in 4 years.

That's great i repent that i did not buy Gold when it was lot more cheaper. :evil:
Am not asking you about your bad investments. I also have some :unsure: :unsure: . Let us forget those chapters and discuss about best investments, we have done. :) :) :)

All said and done I still feel that land is the best investment ever since you have something tangible.If prices go down, you can even earn through it by putting up some buildings and renting it out...
I bought 2 sites on the outskirts of Bangalore jointly with my daughter in 2008 and it has appreciated more than double , which was surprising since we never expected it to rise so fast...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Am not asking you about your bad investments. I also have some :unsure: :unsure: . Let us forget those chapters and discuss about best investments, we have done. :) :) :)

All said and done I still feel that land is the best investment ever since you have something tangible.If prices go down, you can even earn through it by putting up some buildings and renting it out...
I bought 2 sites on the outskirts of Bangalore jointly with my daughter in 2008 and it has appreciated more than double , which was surprising since we never expected it to rise so fast...

What a coincidence, I too shared a piece of land with daughter in Bangalore -(actually on Hossur road in Tripattur in TN) but just on the border in 2010@ 600/ft now gone to 1200/ due to its location. Although, I regret having only 2k ft no more.

What a coincidence, I too shared a piece of land with daughter in Bangalore -(actually on Hossur road in Tripattur in TN) but just on the border in 2010@ 600/ft now gone to 1200/ due to its location. Although, I regret having only 2k ft no more.

That really is a coincidence :cheer: , We bought ours on the Devanhalli airport road close to Hebbal for Rs 850/ per sq ft.I have not had the sites evaluated but according to real estate dealers one can expect about Rs 2000/ per sq ft now...2k ft is good for Bangalore standards Sunil...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Can anyone suggest me which is the best way of investment...the investment cost is low however..I am not so stable to buy a land or gold now...
Can anyone suggest me which is the best way of investment...the investment cost is low however..I am not so stable to buy a land or gold now...

Personally speaking everything is now very unsteady, stock market is very volatile, so is gold since it is already very highly priced.I feel that Fixed deposit in a bank is the best option as of now...

Personally speaking everything is now very unsteady, stock market is very volatile, so is gold since it is already very highly priced.I feel that Fixed deposit in a bank is the best option as of now...

You do not have to buy real gold but you can still invest in gold for any amount unlike real gold and can sell/buy at current rate at a click. You can trade in any metal.

That nice you really done a good investment.This type of investment never decreases and grow at a fast rate..............

Though its return is low, it's free of all risks.

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.