The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Last week i made a fixed deposit of heavy amount which was a big investment for me.

Sharmistha Banerjee
As population is increased so investment in land will be profitable in future.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
3-4 months before we purchased a small piece of land. Though we have a loan, the purchase was worth enough. We bought it for around 17lakh....within 4 months itself, it has reached above 20.

The rates of plots are increasing rapidly in Kerala . It is a good investment for you.

Actually, if we are able to afford a loan, it's nice to invest in land. After 5-10 years, when the loan completes, the property's price may be many times doubled.

Now, we are living in a village. Yet, those plots where a car or mini lorry can go, starting prize is 2.75-3 lakh per cent. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: Here itself, there are plots that costs more than 5 lakhs, 1-2 kms away from main road. Am saying about plots which are 3 kms away from NH.

Meera sandhu
I feel the best invest is gold and land. Other than these remaining are bit risky

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If you want a better return from your investment then you use a buy a plot of land.This price of this land is rising every year......
If you want a better return from your investment then you use a buy a plot of land.This price of this land is rising every year......

Yes, it's the best investment...but need an amount.
But we can purchase gold even for Rs.10000. That's the difference.

Meera sandhu

Yes this need a big amount this day but still there are many plot in many part of country.I purchase a plot for 60 thousand and now it was reach to 40 lakh.......

Yes this need a big amount this day but still there are many plot in many part of country.I purchase a plot for 60 thousand and now it was reach to 40 lakh.......

So, it's a very good investment you have done :) :) :) :)

Meera sandhu

So, it's a very good investment you have done :) :) :) :)

I have many plot of land and in my locality many of them buy such a plot.It is really a good investment..........
Purchase of land is very good option for investment

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.