I love sanjay dutt frm mbbs. I've seen the movie over 50 times and I never get tired of watching it.

THANKS! THIS REALLY HELPED A LOT! Share with World now

http://share-ask.com/category/peoples-articles-news-now/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sumit, we already have discussed on this topic, it is somewhere pushed back !!
My favourite actor from bollywood is aamir khan and from tamil cinema is Rajnikanth and kamalhassan!!
I have a very big list containing the names of Hollywood biggies as well as Bollywood and some regional cinemas.
I like Aamir khan...His movies are sensible...

I like Amitabh too....
My favorite actor in Bollywood is Amir Khan, though my actual list is quite big!

Another thing I would like to point Sumit is that when you talk about a living person, you refer to him or her as Who and not What! What is used when referring to inanimate objects, so your post whould be Who is your favorite actor?

I hope you take this positively! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

That is true kalyani someone has to point out..or else the mistake will be unnoticed..

I too like different actors and one in the list is ofcourse Aamir Khan due to his sensible movies and fabulous acting...

Regarding Actress who have some features like good acting, gracefulness and sensible movie selection..I love Madhubala (from classics), MAdhuri Dixit and ofcoures Sridevi, Juhi Chawla.. :woohoo:

I think specifying unliked list is much easier.. ;) :)
chiru.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
rajni.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)
Hmm ---- I like two actors from my chilhood..
They are

1. Mega Star -- Chiranjeevi

2. Rajni Kanth...

:)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
my favorite actor is chiranjeevi

http://healthmad.com/alternative/meditation-13/
Sumit, if possible please edit the post title as "Who is your favorite actor"?

My all time favorite is SRK. I watched the movie "Devdas" more than 10 times and every time i see the movie i end up crying. :(
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.