Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Thank you all for your nice appreciation.Now I am in top 15 and sure I will in top 10 soon.

Top 5, not top 10.
It's not a miracle....but your hard work can place you there :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I am among 15 members of Boddunan in points earning.I did not think and expected that I would reach here.
So it's a miracle to me.

It's not at all a miracle, it's only a hard work :P

Wise words! Too mature for your age!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7118]}

If I can't become mature at 32, when will I become? :P :P :P

At 32, I was just boyish. I got a little maturity at around sixty only. This is a matter of IQ. Mental age may differ from chronological age. In some cases, there is vast difference.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

At 32, I was just boyish. I got a little maturity at around sixty only. This is a matter of IQ. Mental age may differ from chronological age. In some cases, there is vast difference.

Even at the age of 5, my parents and close relatives considered me as mature, since I was the elder child of the family and neighbourhood. So, I was not able to commit any mischief in my childhood, because all will say, "You are a grown up girl. So, it won't suit you". So, in my childhood, I was very serious....But now, I am enjoying that childishness at the age of 32 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: All of you know it better :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
2_2012-05-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Even at the age of 5, my parents and close relatives considered me as mature, since I was the elder child of the family and neighbourhood. So, I was not able to commit any mischief in my childhood, because all will say, "You are a grown up girl. So, it won't suit you". So, in my childhood, I was very serious....But now, I am enjoying that childishness at the age of 32 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: All of you know it better :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

At 32 my mental age was worse than that of a child!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7164]}
[quote]Sandhya Rani wrote:
gulshan kumar ajmani wrote:

Even at the age of 5, my parents and close relatives considered me as mature, since I was the elder child of the family and neighbourhood. So, I was not able to commit any mischief in my childhood, because all will say, "You are a grown up girl. So, it won't suit you". So, in my childhood, I was very serious....But now, I am enjoying that childishness at the age of 32 All of you know it better

2_2012-05-11.gif
[/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: he he he

I am 37 and my husband says my son is more mature than me at 3.6 years!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But you are still enjoying your childhood at the age of 55 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

But you are still enjoying your childhood at the age of 55 :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Your astrological knowledge has miserably failed you this time!!

Your astrological knowledge has miserably failed you this time!![/quote]

Sorry 65.
Hoping I have predict it correct, now :)
36_1_28_2012-05-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Sorry 65.
Hoping I have predict it correct, now :)[/quote]

No!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7174]}

Sorry 65.
Hoping I have predict it correct, now :)

No!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7174]}[/quote]
sorry, very sorry.....77. Hoping it's correct now :P
crappy-geek-explosion_2012-05-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.