Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes I believe in miracle.Recently one accident happened with my aunt(in relation).Everybody left her to die.She also left all hope.One person rescued her and admitted ,requested Doctor for treatment and said everything about her,Doctors came forward and helped.
This is a miracle i think in her life.She left any hope but now she may be all right.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
i do believe in miracles as it happens.i quoted one in the last group discussion also about a child.
but i think that calling this miracle that lata ji has a good voice,sachin tendulkar is best player is not that miracle as its a extraordinary quality which they have or have earned from their hardwork and will power.

Yes.....Sachin and Lataji are extra-ordinary persons. They can't be categorized under miracles.
Miracles is a happening/event that can't occur in a normal way.

Some people may be addictive to drugs or bad habits, that no one will think, he will leave those. If suddenly, he leaves it against all expectations, we can name it "Yes....a miracle happened"

Even i too feel they can't be categorised under miracle they are extra ordinary person.It will be a miracle when Sachin starts playing football like Maradona or he performes the way till the age of 50 years. :)
i do believe in miracles as it happens.i quoted one in the last group discussion also about a child.
but i think that calling this miracle that lata ji has a good voice,sachin tendulkar is best player is not that miracle as its a extraordinary quality which they have or have earned from their hardwork and will power.

Yes.....Sachin and Lataji are extra-ordinary persons. They can't be categorized under miracles.
Miracles is a happening/event that can't occur in a normal way.

Some people may be addictive to drugs or bad habits, that no one will think, he will leave those. If suddenly, he leaves it against all expectations, we can name it "Yes....a miracle happened"

Even i too feel they can't be categorised under miracle they are extra ordinary person.It will be a miracle when Sachin starts playing football like Maradona or he performes the way till the age of 50 years. :)

Of course...
Yuvraj....I think it's a miracle....particularly if, he is able to play as before :)

Meera sandhu
I doubt if he would be able to play with the same energy in the future.But seriously wish if he could play well. :)
Yes I believe in Miracles which will happen unknowable to us for example we can say now a days like yuvraj singh.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Miracles are unbelievable,but you have to believe,when it happens.

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes We must believe them when they happened in our life.

Miracles don't happen in a quick momment. You need lots of loss,before you get a miracle. :laugh:

Want to make each day Accountable

Yes you are right God will test us with problems and give us a gift in the form a miracle.

Miracles are unbelievable,but you have to believe,when it happens.

Of course..that's why we call them miracles.
Even meeting a person may be by just miracle. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.