Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is no harm in donating blood and it is good to donate once every three months.The only thing to note is checking the syringes used. :)
Donating blood is a noble service and it is not harmfull.anyone can donate blood in regular interval except Positive HIV holders.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
DONATING BLOOD IS A VERY GOOD THING. THERE IS NOTHING TO FEAR IN IT.WE NEED TO TAKE SOME PRECAUTIONS FOR IT. YOU NEED TO SEE THAT YOU USE NEW INJECTION AND NEW PIPE AND ALL. BEFORE DONATING BLOOD , YOU SHOULD SEE YOUR HEALTH LEVEL AND HEMOGLOBIN LEVEL THEN YOU CAN DECIDE.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Donating blood is the safe and it does not harm you it keep you healthy by donating once in a month.
I did not donated my blood yet becuase previously i was not healthy to danate this time little bit good health.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

On 20 september i am donating a blood to a person so i feel very sahfe and healthy.
donating blood is a very good thing. but before donating blood we should take some precautions.that first they should test the blood whether the persons blood is eligible to donate or not. whether the person has BP or sugar. if there , then that blood is not available or not there then it is available. After donating the blood the person should eat a lot of fruits and take rest. Once a person donate blood, till 6 months that person should not donate blood again

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.