Hi,

I got my first payment for Rs.1050 and now my earnings is Rs.2090.
I have crossed the payment threshold limit of 1000.00.

So, when I will receive the payment ??

Plzz reply...
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
must be on its way...
by the way congrats for your second cheque!
:) :cheer: :laugh: :woohoo:
....and hope you get it soon :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
If you crossed payment threshold limit, your payment will be generated on this month end and will take 2-4 weeks to get your cheque.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

i am waiting for my first payment till now when will i get it . Is it dispatched from ur side?
Payments will be generally generated on last day of every month. No payments will be generated or processed in the middle of the month.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

ok then i will wait to get it.
@ Maverick

In the Recent Payments page showing that you have paid Rs.1040 on 31/10 to me. But I have not got my cheque so far..

Last time also the cheque was missed in postal transaction. and finally you transferred money online. So,Can you please transfer the amount to my Bank account directly??

Plzz reply
Surely you will get don't worry
Why all of you too eager about this payment?Almost all here shows the cheque received by them.Then why this anxiety when it happens some delay ?Be cool.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Why shouldn't you wait for the time we asked to wait, i.e. 3 weeks? Please send a mail to support team after 3 weeks if you do not receive it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.