Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hello Dear, realy cnograts to u that u have got u r first payment , i m waiting for my cheque from last month, i didnt get it till now. Payments will be generally generated on last day of every month. No payments will be generated or processed in the middle of the month.
congrats ..... wait and enjoy with the first payment....
Lohit seth wrote:
[quote]Hello Dear, realy cnograts to u that u have got u r first payment , i m waiting for my cheque from last month, i didnt get it till now. Payments will be generally generated on last day of every month. No payments will be generated or processed in the middle of the month.[/quote]

CONGRATS..

You have asking for your payment for so many times here. But it will come on the day when it has to come :) .

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I have been waiting for last one month for the payment. How long it will take for the cheque to reach at me ??

Why you are not sending the payment by courier or speed-post ?? Why you are not transferring money online to the user's account ??

Such delays in payment is really encouraging me to post articles here!!
impatience will not do anything.
gotta be patient.
the guys are doing something valuable, so we ought to wait for them
hello marvick will u tell me pls on which date cheque will ge dispatch of novm monnthhhh
@ Rajkumar

what do u mean by patience ??
When I started this post, everyone advising to wait for 3 weeks. I have waited for last 5 weeks.. so tell me what is patience in your dictionary ?

I think the cheque has been lost in the postal transaction. The same thing happened during the first payment.
So, why boddunan people are not sending it by courier ??

Anyone tell me how I will get the payment..

Plzz reply
It seems the postal address you have mentioned is incorrect or unreachable. Why shouldn't you give another address?

Anyway, fyi, all cheques starting Nov are dispatching through courier. I will arrange a duplicate one this time through courier. if you could not receive it even with courier, I can't help you.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

@Maverick

My postal address is absolutely correct. Because with the same address I got the Verification mail from boddunan. Also I am getting all other mails in that address. Since you are sending the cheque in ordinary post, it's being hijacked.

So, Please send the duplicate cheque by courier or speed-post. Otherwise, kindly transfer the money online to my bank account.

Online money transfer will cost you very less compare to postal charges.

so, When are you sending the payment ??
well i waited for more than 5 weeks Mr.
and this is the first time for the process of sending cheques through courier,
they are organizing it accordingly.
you will get what you deserve, 'cause i got it
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.