Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is the age of Satish???

Hope Meean could answer this!!!!!! :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Very beautiful actress..Satish Shah is also some above 50 year ..he is comedian and serial actor acted in movie MAIN HOON NA(shah Rukh) as professor who spilts on students while talking.. :laugh:

http://thebollywoodactress.com/seetha-marriage-wiki-actress-seetha-marriage-with-tv-actor-satish-shah-actress-seetha-profile/
Thanks for the link,Rajani. "Pudhiya padhai" was the film in which seetha played the female lead role and it was that time she fell in love with parthiban her ex-husband.

The love story had a sad ending. :(
I dont know why celebrities take their life and others for granted, thinking that they are always right..
Really Sathish is a comedian! i Hope these two wont apply for another divorce!
Yes, i too hope they don't do it again. :) :) :)
BOth are already married before and have children but dont understand the reason for divorce..
Congratulations Seetha madam....... Comes in boddunan, here you will lots of fan, who are talking about you
Harshil???

RAJANI

there are many cases like this in tamil cinema. I was reading an article in the morning about this

some of them are,

nalini-ramarajan,
seetha-parthiban
rohini-raghuvaran
prakashraj
sonia agarwal- selvaraghavan
suganya
sridevi

Says Seetha on her second marriage, “I am happy about my life. Sathish is a gentleman who understands me and cares for me a lot. A woman should be in the company of a man in her life for many reasons. Sathish is a nice companion.”

Shame on her!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.