Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
HI Rajani, you are correct

Earn Money Online - Minimum Rs. 2000 from Boddunan

http://earnmoney4rminternet.blogspot.com/
Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Just now i saw 10 members..online.

Well i want to suggest this before. I think Question&answers section should be given importance. As many people look for some content for their question. Have you observed the traffic of yahoo answers and other similar sites...?

For some 10 answers, answered by the member a cash credit should be awarded. The cash credit can be minimum depends on quality and rating giving by reader...Similarly for questions also such facilty should be there so that there will be balance.

I know this is not a difficult task but many not be accepted by the moderator at this time...due to lack of manpower...[/quote]

Rajani,

Answers like feature is already accepted to add to boddunan (I did not remember the topic, may be a month ago). However since it is completely new software, it is taking some time.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Maverick wrote:
[quote]Rajani K wrote:
[quote]Just now i saw 10 members..online.

Well i want to suggest this before. I think Question&answers section should be given importance. As many people look for some content for their question. Have you observed the traffic of yahoo answers and other similar sites...?

For some 10 answers, answered by the member a cash credit should be awarded. The cash credit can be minimum depends on quality and rating giving by reader...Similarly for questions also such facilty should be there so that there will be balance.

I know this is not a difficult task but many not be accepted by the moderator at this time...due to lack of manpower...[/quote]

Rajani,

Answers like feature is already accepted to add to boddunan (I did not remember the topic, may be a month ago). However since it is completely new software, it is taking some time.[/quote]

Thank for clarify but if once it is implemented with cash credits then only my suggestion will be useful..hope to see it implemented :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.