About 7 months ago, joined www.mginger.com but could not make any money from t till now. Is there any possible way to earn from the website even without referring any member ? Does any body have any experience with it ? Help kar yaar! :side:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
mginger says that we can earn from our mobile. But I don't think it is very good opportunity and helps earning more...

Boddunan is a very good platform to earn more in very less time.. :)
All the best!!!!

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Deepti,
I have found many links on your blog. Have you earned from any of them apart from boddunan.com ? Is exposeknowledge.com same as boddunan? :unsure:
I personally feel Boddunan is the website which is known for its gen unity.I have no idea about mginger.
My personal experience too is limited like Nagalakshmi and I also boddunan is the best bet!
Not much idea about Mginger! but if you focus more on boddunan, you will earn more!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Prakash Goley, a member on Boddunan has earned some money on mginger. But now he is also contributing here. I hope he may throw more light.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Aman Sinha wrote:
[quote]Deepti,
I have found many links on your blog. Have you earned from any of them apart from boddunan.com ? Is exposeknowledge.com same as boddunan? :unsure:[/quote]

Aman,
You might have seen the cheques of mine also in my blog(if I have earned) The only pay site that I have found to date is "BODDUNAN".. You can find them there.. :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
I have received two cheques in last two years for 300 and 600 respectively from mginger. But frankly its a slow earning and control is completely in the hands of the site owners on how much you can earn.

Click the below link for news which you can use:NeWsYoUCaNUsE
no idea about mginger, hope will try out this one also..
i have no idea about this, if any one know please share over here.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.