The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That would be great SJ... Keep Going. I am thinking to concentrate on Article part for now, just thinking, let's see if i can go for it nor not. :D

You will I have seen your articles but I would suggest you not to write only technology articles here keep thinking about some other things too. You can save your technology articles for your blogs. :blink:
Wow SJ.. Congrats for making in top 10 :woohoo: .. Great work.

Just few minutes back, I was checking that page and didn't see your name there (may be recent change).. But now you are there. Well done. ;)

Yes today only I achieved this Its really a great feeling when I see myself in the top list. Hope to give competition to Sandhya Rani. :woohoo:

i accept the challenge :P :P :P
wish you all the very best :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

congratulations Sanjeev....hoping you will celebrate top 5 position along with Emperor soon :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta
Thanks Sandhya I would have achieved it long back but seriously I am not getting much of time except on Sundays that too if I am at home. Last week also I posted most of my replies only on Sunday I think if I do that on all week days I would surely be at the top position here as I know these days you remain busy in writing articles. :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
That would be great SJ... Keep Going. I am thinking to concentrate on Article part for now, just thinking, let's see if i can go for it nor not. :D

You will I have seen your articles but I would suggest you not to write only technology articles here keep thinking about some other things too. You can save your technology articles for your blogs. :blink:

Well, I can write more for only technology for now... :pinch: About my blog, I am losing my hope again from it..

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Well, I can write more for only technology for now... :pinch: About my blog, I am losing my hope again from it..

Why? Are you not getting traffic on your blogs?. :blink:

I gave up to blogging as I Know It needs lot of hard work as one need to update them daily and promote them on various sites. :blink:
Yes SJ.. That's the reason.. It need more hard work and time.. and that's what I am lacking this days.. And because of that I have lost some regular traffic.. and because of that earning has also declined.. So I think I can't convert that earning into regular earning. So losing hope again. And yes that can make me more active here in article section.

Yes SJ.. That's the reason.. It need more hard work and time.. and that's what I am lacking this days.. And because of that I have lost some regular traffic.. and because of that earning has also declined.. So I think I can't convert that earning into regular earning. So losing hope again. And yes that can make me more active here in article section.

That would really be good as one can earn better here by writing articles as I have seen people earning 120 Rs from one article which i never saw on any site so its better for us to write some good quality articles here. :)
Yes.. Here people are surely getting good earning with good quality article.. Well, I am not hopping for that good, but yes it will give me good in compare of my blog earning for sure.

Yes.. Here people are surely getting good earning with good quality article.. Well, I am not hopping for that good, but yes it will give me good in compare of my blog earning for sure.

Absolutely you would be but you need to write articles regularly here. I have seen usha's articles she is writing good articles and often gets more than 50 Rs on almost all her articles. Similarly Sandya and Suny are doing well here. :)
Thanks Sandhya I would have achieved it long back but seriously I am not getting much of time except on Sundays that too if I am at home. Last week also I posted most of my replies only on Sunday I think if I do that on all week days I would surely be at the top position here as I know these days you remain busy in writing articles. :woohoo:

haha
i will now be busy with my blogs too :P
so, you acn challenge me in article section too ;)

i want to write 1 article per day for Bodduann and rest for my blogs...

next month, am shifting my home...so, best time for you, as I will be busy with my home work :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.