share about you to us? Are you kind or not?

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe that i am very kind hearted person. I am very calm person.
There are various people who have appreciated to have this quality in me.

Want to make each day Accountable

No , I am not.. I am little shy kind of nature.. after being good friend, I am very friendly and polite. ;)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Well everyone should try to be kind hearted with everyone. Isn't it?

I think no body will reveal about this.Those who are not kind hearted will not say the truth.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I don't know if i am and i think no one can say it.Its others who can tell us that if we are kind or not. :blink:
I don't know if i am and i think no one can say it.Its others who can tell us that if we are kind or not. :blink:

We get to know about our self from other, most of times.

I doubt if anyone is going to say no, because we all have our moments when we feel kindhearted towards others...I dont think that anyone can be kind all the time, depends on the circumstances !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I doubt if anyone is going to say no, because we all have our moments when we feel kindhearted towards others...I dont think that anyone can be kind all the time, depends on the circumstances !

There is no one in this world, who just features in one way.

I don't fear to say NO because i have never been ca;;ed kind by anyone. :laugh:

I don't fear to say NO because i have never been ca;;ed kind by anyone. :laugh:

Then show them how much kind hearted you are !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.