The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Window-shopping may be! Otherwise it hurts!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7942]}
It may a therapy or treatment to ladies but it ills the husband. Hahahaha..

I really enjoyed your answer!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Let him purchase us some stress relieving factors by taking money from his pocket!!!

If my budget is 5000 then due to therapy it will stop upto empty of my pocket.
So no need of such treatment.

After that a special therapy may be needed for you :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have one that is don't go with her.Just give her money and send.

Yes, it's better!!!
You won't have a heart attack seeing her purchases... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Shall I send this thread link to Preeti? :cheer:
You are always welcome.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
This is a therapy mainly to housewives who need some pretext to move from house. They may spend hours shopping. Malls are meeting points for many.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

yes usha you are exactly right, shopping is a therapy to get relaxed from the stress which people are facing. but shopping also should be done peacefully then only people can get some refreshment and relaxation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Shopping therapy is good..only if you have sufficient money in your hand!!!

Meera sandhu
If there is no sufficient money also we can do window shopping

If there is no sufficient money also we can do window shopping

But it can make your depressions worse!!!! :blink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
No problem sandhya. When people go for window shopping they will mentally get prepare that they won't purchase anything

No problem sandhya. When people go for window shopping they will mentally get prepare that they won't purchase anything

But if they like something, they will really want to purchase it. If can't, become sad again :( :( :( :( :laugh:

Meera sandhu
No problem dear, we can say, to reserve the thing and i will get the money. then we can go home and get the money or else we can ask husband or some one who is close later when we get money we can return if we borrowed simple

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.