Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I never thought but just in lifetime want to visit Manasasarovar in Himalayas. No particular reason but want peace and enjoy the scenic beauty.

You must do a lot of hardwork to reach there.
think.jpeg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I never thought but just in lifetime want to visit Manasasarovar in Himalayas. No particular reason but want peace and enjoy the scenic beauty.

Hard work?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6980]}

Meera sandhu

Hard work?
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6980]}

Yes Sandhya,

It's difficult to reach there..and needs Visa I think as it's in Nepal...And only some selected people who are fit are allowed to go there. I aim for reaching there some day. ;) :)

It's difficult to reach there..and needs Visa I think as it's in Nepal...And only some selected people who are fit are allowed to go there. I aim for reaching there some day. ;) :)[/quote]

This is under the control of China government. They only allow a limited number of visitors every year and it costs a lot. But this is not impossible to reach there for the ones who are willing.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

It's difficult to reach there..and needs Visa I think as it's in Nepal...And only some selected people who are fit are allowed to go there. I aim for reaching there some day. ;) :)

This is under the control of China government. They only allow a limited number of visitors every year and it costs a lot. But this is not impossible to reach there for the ones who are willing.[/quote]

Wow... you words gave me lot of courage, hope some day I will visit..

It's difficult to reach there..and needs Visa I think as it's in Nepal...And only some selected people who are fit are allowed to go there. I aim for reaching there some day. ;) :)[/quote]

This is under the control of China government. They only allow a limited number of visitors every year and it costs a lot. But this is not impossible to reach there for the ones who are willing.[/quote]

Wow... you words gave me lot of courage, hope some day I will visit..[/quote]

I am sure you shall reach there one day if you are keen. Kailash Mansarover is dream of every devotee of Lord Shiva. A holy dip in Mansarovar takes every pain away.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

barsana
i want to visit barsana once
i really want to visit barsana
i really want to visit barsana

Where is Barsana? Can you say a few words?

Ketan, avoid double posts. It's like spamming

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.