The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes,it can be true that shopping help in coming the women out of stress.
We see lots of things in mall and that do change our mind and we become fresh.

Want to make each day Accountable

For me window shopping is more soothing than shopping itself, I do not have to spend any money and I enjoy to fullest. :laugh: :laugh:

Although I don't do it often, i too enjoy looking at various things on display and generally be rubbing shoulders with the crowd and be one of them.But I wouldnt do it on a regular basis..

Do you know we have malls nearby where we go for a stroll while tired sitting for long hours you know this is one good way of having a walk if you do not find time for a morning walk.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

For me window shopping is more soothing than shopping itself, I do not have to spend any money and I enjoy to fullest. :laugh: :laugh:

Although I don't do it often, i too enjoy looking at various things on display and generally be rubbing shoulders with the crowd and be one of them.But I wouldnt do it on a regular basis..

Do you know we have malls nearby where we go for a stroll while tired sitting for long hours you know this is one good way of having a walk if you do not find time for a morning walk.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The malls are very big and when we roam around the mall,really we could have that feeling of Morning Walk and that too in AC.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: The malls are very big and when we roam around the mall,really we could have that feeling of Morning Walk and that too in AC.

The bigger the mall the better for your health LOL...It can be very tiring if you are a serious shopper and going all over the place to find what you want !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The bigger the mall the better for your health LOL...It can be very tiring if you are a serious shopper and going all over the place to find what you want !

You see being a late riser I go for such walks in a mall to avoid sun and also have a good stroll for half an hour or so during noon.

I think this is good idea suniji told.If you are late for the walk,walking in the mall is the good.

You see while its sunny outside and you have malls around you can always use it as walking space, can you? :)

Yes,always we can use the space and we feel good to walk there.We can also do many things there.

Yes,always we can use the space and we feel good to walk there.We can also do many things there.

hhaha I know what you mean by many things although, those many things are not meant for me. :laugh: :laugh:

hhaha I know what you mean by many things although, those many things are not meant for me. :laugh: :laugh:

Come on sir !! i meant the different stores... I also meant that what you understand :woohoo: :woohoo:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.