'Adaminte makan Abu' was the Indian film which got Oscar entry this year, though it got rejected. This movie is about the intense desire of a Muslim couple to go to Mecca and how they try to succeed it.

Every believer of God will have desire to visit some holy place, once in a life time. Which holy place do you want to visit?

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I want to visit shiridi. As My lovable and Idol is Sri shiridi sai bada

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I like to visit malaysia, Lord muruga's temple. I have seen this only on websites.

Vinu
I wold like to visit vaishnav devi temple in north india. Every one says its beautiful place.
I want to go Haridwar once with my family and also Vaishna dedi.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I also want to see all dham of India my grandfather visited all Dham so it will nice to visit.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I also want to see all dham of India my grandfather visited all Dham so it will nice to visit.

Are you saying about dam's in india? Its a great thing that your grandfather visited all dam's in india. Really great.

Vinu
I want to go to Thirupathi at least once in my life time. I also want to visit holy places like Ayodhya, Haridwar, Banaras, Himalayas.....I would have to make a list :)

Meera sandhu
I would want to go to Vaishnodevi and Shirdi every year..... :)

smriti
I also like to visit Lord shiva temple at Georgia. It looks really nice on picture.
Need to visit once in my life time.

Vinu
I would also like to add Tirupati to my present list..... :)

smriti
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.