Can India is on the path of development.If yes Suggest How.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mohammad Alam,if you remember, Four Developed Nations came to India,to begs the jobs for their people
India got various deals with those countries. India don't have resources,but India have money by which we buy those resources.
India is buying various weapons from different Countries. Infrastructure is improving.
These are the signs of Development.

Want to make each day Accountable

Though industrial growth has decreased previous quarter, India is surely leading towards front.
People under poverty line has decreased.
Infrastructure is vast expanding.
Foreign companies are investing money in India.
Many new firms are arising here day by day.
IT companies are bringing foreign money inwards.
Also, talent of Indians are very high comparing to other countries.

Obama has paid visit to India only because they want to expand their business strategies in India. It is only because India is developing. Otherwise foreign countries, mainly America won't find interest in a developing country like India.
Then, for nuclear projects also.....

Educationally, nation is developing towards front. I think, mobiles are used most in India, even than China. Many more factors are there.
Yes, our country is developing

Meera sandhu
Mohammad Alam,if you remember, Four Developed Nations came to India,to begs the jobs for their people
India got various deals with those countries. India don't have resources,but India have money by which we buy those resources.
India is buying various weapons from different Countries. Infrastructure is improving.
These are the signs of Development.

Ranark,
If India has more money power than resources, then how can it be a positive sign?
Isn't it inflation?
inflation is a negative factor. But now a days it is almost constant.

I don't know. Let experts clear my doubt.

Meera sandhu
Alam, India is under development. It is still developing in all sectors and fields. You see the difference too. Before the towns used to look like village but no villages are itself looking like cities. That range India has been developed. See If people India develop then India will automatically develop

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

No i cannot agree with you words it is right that India have a lots of Money.But i ask is India develop.The answer is Simply No.If India has a Lots of Money Why India loss all their Matches.Why Population Of India Is growing day by Day.India is largest In Illertecy.Till Now there are 50% people are Unemployed.Why India depends on Other nation for their Needs.They have all Resources but India is lacking.In India there is lack in technology as know that India introduce 3G but china which use 8G and other country too.Why our student Migrate to Other Country.This Indicate that India is still backward.
I think among world India has more natural resources and will be first in future economically.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Sandhya
The Various fields which you have described,in this all,India don't have enough resources. I mean the facilities,the equipments and technology,is not there with us. We need to buy those things to make our country grow. So,for these things India has a lot of money.

I think among world India has more natural resources and will be first in future economically.

No Ram,we don't have much natural resources. Example Crude oil,Uranium. These two things is very necessary for our country.
Crude oil, is the oil,from which various byproduct can come out. We import mainly from Nigeria,Iran and China etc.
Uranium is the big Natural Resource,which is imported from Various Countries. One country i Know is Australia.

@Mohammad Alam
Yes,it is true that India's progress in villages is little bit slow. But,its improving day by day.Our people are illiterate,but this factor is also decreasing.
Illiteracy is something,that all people don't understand.In villages,this factor is ignored.Education is not given much importance.We can't force them to study.If they want their child to work in the fields,and earn money at a very age,its their benefit,they think lke that.
But,i believe in this decade,illiteracy will improve.
Unemployment,was there before.Now,the situation at present is very much in control.

I too feel that when India has all things,why we don't improve.
Its difficult to improve a country in quick time.Our population is very much.To make a improvement of such a big nation,take time.

@Sandhya
Inflation is due to the taxes which are raised on every commodity.LPG Gas,Petrol,diesel and now even the Vegetables prices has increased.
Our country is the Number one in the production of Vegetables,but still we have to pay a huge price to buy vegetables.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.