Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
She is a singer who can attract people of all ages.. She has good looks too and has got many awards also.. :-) Wishes for her to keep going in her career..

I like her songs she sang in "Jism". One of the song " Chalo tumko lekar chale" is one of my favorite. :blink:

I know it well...you want to sing that song for her :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
She is a singer who can attract people of all ages.. She has good looks too and has got many awards also.. :-) Wishes for her to keep going in her career..

I like her songs she sang in "Jism". One of the song " Chalo tumko lekar chale" is one of my favorite. :blink:

I know it well...you want to sing that song for her :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yew I would if I would get a chance. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yew I would if I would get a chance. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

When she comes next time to Kerala to record a song, I will tell her about you :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :S :S
But you have to enjoy this Malayalam song from last year's hit Salt and pepper...........Another top hit of last year (I posted one in the thread heading)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yiX6bshEAA

Meera sandhu
I think, she has improved over years....now she is really having a silky voice than before

Meera sandhu
I think, she has improved over years....now she is really having a silky voice than before

May be its an effect of her age. :woohoo: :woohoo:
I like her singing. She is National Award winner. I would like to congrats her for completing a decade in film industry.
She is looking beautiful. I think, she has good looks of a heroine. Do you people agree with me?
Some days before, i saw her in Alukkas Jewellery ad

Meera sandhu
I did not know that she sang in different language. We are proud of Shreya Ghosal as a bangali.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
She is looking beautiful. I think, she has good looks of a heroine. Do you people agree with me?

Yes she is beautiful I have seen her in many reality shows. :)

Yes she is beautiful I have seen her in many reality shows. :)

Chalo tumko lekar chale..... :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.