Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Let me take this occasion to thank Shreya for giving her silky voice to a number of Malayalam songs. Though remuneration she gets is small, she sings for our small Malayalam Industry. That's her love towards singing and melody. Money is not the primary thing for her :) :) :)

That's the reason why all Malayalam music directors of our industry at present reserves the best song for her. I want to tell one more thing, many new singers are jealous with her saying our music directors give more preference to a Bengali. One such singer has openly told about Music director Jayachandran. Later he also replied to media, "New singers of Malayalam should try to learn the dedication shown by Shreya to music and study something from her" :) :) :)

Yes, what he told is really correct and that singer has never talked to Jayachandran (at present he is giving best melodious songs) after that till now. :angry:

I want to add one more thing......Jayachandran is the music director who give best songs to her. Just see the link in the thread heading.

Meera sandhu
She is looking beautiful. I think, she has good looks of a heroine. Do you people agree with me?
Some days before, i saw her in Alukkas Jewellery ad

Yes she is beautiful I have seen her in many reality shows. :)

Chalo tumko lekar chale..... :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;)

Where? :blink:

She is great singer. :)

Her voice is like"Jadoo hai nasha hai". :blink:
She is looking beautiful. I think, she has good looks of a heroine. Do you people agree with me?
Some days before, i saw her in Alukkas Jewellery ad

Yes she is beautiful I have seen her in many reality shows. :)

Chalo tumko lekar chale..... :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;)

Where? :blink:

She is great singer. :)

Her voice is like"Jadoo hai nasha hai". :blink:

Agar tum mil jaao....... ;) ;) :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.