Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Congratulations chinmoymukherjee, post your picture and i'm still waiting to receive my t-shirt.

Vijay U
Congratulations chinmoy, That is a great gift to a long time achiever here. Keep it up. Vijay you will get it tomorrow. Hope kumaresh will also get it.
Thanks a lot to Neetu,Akash,Raja,Deepti,Sajeetharan and Vijay!
@Deepti,

I would try my best as I have been doing all these months!

@Vijay,

Hope your wait is going to end very soon!
chinmoymukherjee wrote:
[quote]Thanks Atul,I appreciate your initiative and the trouble you have taken to make it a success.Thank you once again!

Coming to the second part the reasons for not showing my pic run on similar lines like Maverick not disclosing his true name!!! [/quote]

First of all congratulations. Looks like my diplomatic responses are effectively spreading across boddunans' :)
000203FB-20100910-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

Thanks a lot Maverick! Members here are very good at picking up all the good things from others- even diplomacy!!!
Thats great,congrats ceeem sir and please upload your picture with T-shirts....
Thank you,Jasmeet! If I upload my picture with this T-Shirt members would only appreciate the shirt and not me!!!
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.