Do you really find Sachin God-gifted or he has achieved this height through his hard work ?

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Certainly, there is no alternative when we speak about hard work but then at the same time I do believe that together with hard work there is also a talent factor which varies from humans to humans....For exams all the students work hard but the one who is smart and hard working simply proves to be the best....So in my personal view I see Sachin both as a hard working as well as a hard working cricketer....
I think its both,but majorly,we should consider his hard work as it is the main reason for his victories.
Behind every achievement there will be a hardwork.When it combines with God's gift we get maximum result.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
Sachin is the perfect example in front of us and it shows when hard work and talent combines together the result is success!!!
He has spectacularly combined both to attain the dizzy heights he is commanding today!
sachin has started work hard in the teenage stage . it is the result of his hard work that he is famous among all world.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.