Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Senior citizens are most respectable and income tax slab for senior citizens because of the same.
I agree with you sir. We as a banker still has this confusion since as per amendment in IT rules in current financial year, 15 H should be submitted by the FD holder of the age Greater or equal to 60.But we have got clear cut instruction from our treasury that we have to still continue the same fashion.

Arise Awake and Rest Not till the Goal is Achieved.
I think the tax paying senior citizen means they had served our country during their healthy period.So they should be given some consideration.

Visit my blogs:

http://abidareacode.blogspot.com
I agree with you sir. We as a banker still has this confusion since as per amendment in IT rules in current financial year, 15 H should be submitted by the FD holder of the age Greater or equal to 60.But we have got clear cut instruction from our treasury that we have to still continue the same fashion.

I think Form 15 H is submitted in "very senior citizens" FD and 15 G is retained for senior citizen category. Initially, it was implemented that 15 H will be submitted for senior citizen above 60 years of age but after few days it was withdrawn and same old 15 G Form was asked to be submitted by senior citizen on their FD. The reason is still unknown.

Have you asked your Branch Manager regarding this,i.e., the reason behind it?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.