Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[quote]ok kalyani mam...we surrender(atleast i do)...Call centres rock!
p.s - said in a humorous manner [quote]

Accepted Deven! ;)

No but actually keeping the joke aside for a moment, I would suggest every youngster to work in a call center at least for six months, it would really help them become smart and improve their communication skills greatly! But then it is not everyone's cup of tea and once you can get over the initial hesitation, working in such a highly charged atmosphere can truly be fun!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Wow kalyani mam your words are giving a new life to the youngsters they will see this and make their way in to a good journey.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

[quote]Wow kalyani mam your words are giving a new life to the youngsters they will see this and make their way in to a good journey. [/quote]

Thank you saisikanth! The fact is that I have worked for a long time in the BPO industry and have seen the call centre workings and the people very closely. So if you accept them with open minded enthusiasm and you set down certain ground rules for yourself, it can be an enjoyable experience, not forgetting the money that can be earned! These youngsters get whopping amounts of incentives, rightly deserved!

I agree with you mam but there will be some health problems also related with this call centres.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hi all
See these call center are the biggest organization and are providing large number of job to the people but people have very bad image for those people who are in call center.
@vikas...go through the whole thread..im sure you'l have a different view about call centres.
Vidhi there are some false facts about the call centres also sarala is saying that.But with out call centre there is nothing for us.

Sasikanth, all I want to say is about lifestyle changes but I think as far as my thoughts are concerned, these are my personal opinions, rest to each his own.
Kalyani, I think you may be right, I have not worked in call center nor do I know anyone personally who has worked in call center so may be my opinion is restricted to what all I have heard and read, so may be you are right. Thank you for making me consider positive sides of call center jobs as well.
[quote]Kalyani, I think you may be right, I have not worked in call center nor do I know anyone personally who has worked in call center so may be my opinion is restricted to what all I have heard and read, so may be you are right. Thank you for making me consider positive sides of call center jobs as well. [/quote]

All I want to say is that before forming opinions about anything, we just need to learn more about it so our knowledge is full and complete but judging about something that one has only heard about does not really make sense.

yes, before keeping any opinion on anything first we need to know about it deeply then judge it and then form a opinion

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.