If a guy leaves his lover for the sake of his parents and castism. then how that girl get him back

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It would be better that the too leave the boy ,if the lover can leave his love for the silly reason of cast then his love is not at all reliable.
i think it depend upon persons.,........................................................................................ so nothing to say, what u think???????
7_2_210-20110107.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
No need to bring him back! Bring someone who is above all these!!
A so called lover is not worthy of being loved if he is afraid of caste and society. Had he been a true lover he would have convinced his parents that true happiness lies in love.
If , however, the girl is desperate to win him back she can try impressing his parents. I am borrowing this tip from Chetan Bhagat's TWO STATES, STORY OF MY MARRIAGE which I also recommend to read.
In my view, that guy may be emotionally blackmailed by his parents regarding society and cast.So his lover only should try to get back him,by keeping faith on God.Guys can easily for love.But girl cannot for get love that easily.
angryspin-20110107.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

There are all kinds of lovers cutting across being girls or guys! There are some who forget their lovers.There are some who love to forget!!And what you suggest is Godly way of bringing him back!
Both guy and girl may love each other heartfully, but due to their situation of parents relatives, they sacrifice.But this will be more painful. so think they should depend on god and fate.If you have any more ideas regarding this, please share.

I would also say that the guy should not be approached, as said by Monalisa.
love0007-20110108.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
@Sarala

In the game of love we are all predominantly guided by emotion and it is a also process of exploring two souls to unite.If in this process one discovers any serious deficiency in the form of character it's always advisable to think beyond.One who lacks courage to remain faithful to his conscience and education hardly merits any other consideration than rejection!
I didnt understood a bit, but I want to tell that Love is not a game.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.