Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
neem leaves will fill up your home with lot of smoke and it is not good to see home like this.
@isha.

when the home is full of smoke we should not stay in home for sometime. after sometime we need to open the doors then whole smoke will go out and no mosquitos will enter the home

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Use net not internet and use mosquito's coils.the simple solution is Keep your surrounding clean .

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I tried the neem leaf to make smoke and really mosquito gone and when smoke vanished they returned.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
@Ram

After spreading the smoke. the mosquitoes will falldown, we need to sweep them and through out and burn it then mosquitoes wont come. or else after smoke go out . we need to close the doors and windows

Kill mosquitoes.Use mosquito repellents like Odomos and Good night.

Keep house and surrounding place clean.

Be positive
Mosquito repellent should be used. Odomos should be used. keep your windows close as sunsets.

Want to make each day Accountable

These are really nice tips to get rid of mosquitoes and definitely I would love to try them practically. Apart from this, recently I came to know that eating garlic keeps away from mosquitoes...!
Here one more tip

Try to burn sambrani then spread that smoke all over the house. all the moquitos will go away and won't enter

Naturally we can avoid mosquitos :

just burn the neem leaves and spread that smoke whole house. you will wont find a single mosquito and if we inhale this smoke it wont harm us and even good for our health also

wonderful tip sarala....that was the best tip among these....thank you for sharing it with us..
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.