Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
All I want to say is that before forming opinions about anything, we just need to learn more about it so our knowledge is full and complete but judging about something that one has only heard about does not really make sense.

Kalyani, I totally agree with you. And that is why I said thanks to you.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
yes, before keeping any opinion on anything first we need to know about it deeply then judge it and then form a opinion

Sarala, you are right but every time it is not possible to know everything in detail so you have to depend on newspapers and your observations.
yes vidhi everytime it is not possible.

vidhi don't post continuously in same forum, this will be taken as spamming and your profile may be blocked by the admin so be careful.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Vidhi dont click twice on submit button it has taken two times your post.Even with out your mistake you will be banned.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

vidhi don't post continuously in same forum, this will be taken as spamming and your profile may be blocked by the admin so be careful.

Vidhi dont click twice on submit button it has taken two times your post.Even with out your mistake you will be banned

Sasikanth and Sarala, thank you for your suggestions and I appreciate this but my internet connection is too slow at times and so this kind of things happen. I have no intention of doing it. I suggest that they should keep delete button for the forum because if such things happen we can delete the duplicate posts or they should themselves not accept the duplicate posts. what say? I hope moderator for this forum deletes my duplicate posts.
[quote]vidhi don't post continuously in same forum, this will be taken as spamming and your profile may be blocked by the admin so be careful.

Vidhi dont click twice on submit button it has taken two times your post.Even with out your mistake you will be banned

Sasikanth and Sarala, thank you for your suggestions and I appreciate this but my internet connection is too slow at times and so this kind of things happen. I have no intention of doing it. I suggest that they should keep delete button for the forum because if such things happen we can delete the duplicate posts or they should themselves not accept the duplicate posts. what say? I hope moderator for this forum deletes my duplicate posts.
[/quote]

That is okay, it happens sometime when the internet is too slow! I have deleted the duplicate post.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

yes, its correct why dont we have delete button on forum to delete. If we delete any post of ours then our points will automatically reduces. I think this will help all and reduce moderators work alot.

Vinu
Yes this suggestion is good we can have our own delete button to delete our posts.Like edit post.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.